Learn how to achieve 50% more reach with your experiences and become a Google SEO star
The first step is already done, because you have created your experiences at Giggle.tips and we have already created all the structures in the background. Now it's just a matter of preparing the content of your experiences accordingly and collecting lots of clicks.
Learn everything that's important here:
The content of your experiences is responsible that guests stay engaged with your experiences for as long as possible. Because the longer the guest engages with the experience, the more signals are sent to Google and the more relevant the experience becomes for Google.
In this article you will learn what to look for in the content: What to look for in the content of your experiences
The more often your experiences are viewed and clicked, the more signals are sent back to Google. So it is important to distribute your experiences well on as many channels as possible.
Here is an overview:
- Implement the experience widgets as eye-catchers on your website and not only on the homepage as well as the experience page, but also on the matching subpages like wellness, gourmet, summer, winter etc.
- Show your experiences in your mailings, be it in your offers, booking confirmations, in the newsletter or in the signature.
- Communicate your experiences to your guests on-site, e.g. via your guest info tool, on your own guest terminals via QR code or links, on iPads, screens, touchscreens, in the morning mail, etc.
- Use our automated Facebook interface
- Use our automated Pinterest interface
- Create Facebook posts using the link from the experience on your website.
- Create Instagram stories with CTA using the link from the experience on your website
You have countless possibilities to create an enormous reach with your experiences, to generate visibility and thus to be found on Google!