We'll show you how you can easily create and export your printed weekly program automatically using our templates.
Check out this video:
This is how the whole thing works in fast forward:
- We upload the templates for you in your CI (with your logo, images, colors, etc.). You can choose between landscape and portrait format and name your desired number of columns. PS: There is a separate template for each language.
- You select your desired template in the CMS under "Share experiences/ Printed weekly program”.
- You determine the period that should be displayed and press "Export" to have your PDF document created.
Further important information:
- Our printed weekly program can display all experiences with date and time for which a category is stored. This means that based on the categories, we can also customize the templates for you. For example, you want to be able to export the children's program as own printed weekly program? No problem, we can create a template for you that for example only contains the category "Children".
- By the way, you can enter the short description of the experiences for the printed weekly program for each experience under "Advanced settings" directly in the experience. If you want to change a meeting point or similar afterwards, you can also do this manually at any time in the view of the printed weekly program.
If the templates and the service around the printed weekly program are interesting for you, please contact us at email@example.com.